Sunday, March 19, 2017

Adsum

I realized that I haven't posted on this blog for a very looooong time. I guess this is just here to memorialized some thoughts, trivial or not that happen to cross my mind from time to time. So much has happend since the last time I made a post. Right back then, it was just Jelly Bean that is available on Android. Apple got their iPone 4S and iPad 3 and it has been a fierce competition to being the best mobile device producers. From small players to giant tech companies.

Five years later, I'm still here, on the sideline while I bear witness on how things come by. From being an "office worker" in Makati, to a consultant in a big financial company in District of Columbia. Several winters, springs, summers and falls. And also witnessed Brexit and Trump events, which I think will be remembered for a long time, be it for being the best, or the worst, depending on which side of "the wall" you are in.

We'll here's my few five cents. Until then.

No comments: