Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Friday, February 15, 2008
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
I purchased an ASUS X51R Notebook computer and Installed Vista Ultimate. So far, I have enjoyed the cool looks. It really is an eye candy. Also the DVD Maker is awsome! Here's picture of my laptop:
And here's a link to full specification and some personal impression on my new machine.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
The Torch (click here for Engadget article) flashlight is now the world's brightest and most powerful flashlight. The Flashlight is capable of melting plastic, lighting paper on fire within seconds, and if you like, fry an egg or a marshmallow on a stick. At 4100 lumens, The Torch is 100 lumens more powerful than The Polarion Helios, the former most powerful flashlight, and retails for around $300. The Torch is apparently also undergoing review at the Guinness Book of World Records. It's wicked cool but the battery life is down to 15 minutes of use. Hello techno-geeks, time to design a better battery.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Click here for CNN News Article.
Rest in peace, Heath.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
From the ZeroBank website:
- "xB Browser is the free anonymous web browser. You're just a click away from anonymous surfing right now! The benefits of xB Browser is that it allows you to securely and anonymously surf the internet, bypass firewalls and website censorship. For enhanced privacy, xB Browser clears history of browing and deletes cookies when you close the browser.
The main advantages compared to other anonymous web browsers is that xB Browser requires no configuration, technical knowledge, or installation in order to achieve anonymity. xB Browser is open source so you can feel safe knowing what goes into xB Browser. Additionally, it is even portable on a USB stick so you can take it to work, school, or on vacation."
Monday, January 14, 2008
Friday, January 11, 2008
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Monday, January 07, 2008
- Divorce : Future tense of marriage.
- Cigarette : A pinch of tobacco rolled in paper with fire at one end & a fool on the other.
- Lecture : An art of transferring information from the notes of the lecturer to the notes of the students without passing through "the minds of either"
- Conference : The confusion of one man multiplied by the number present.
- Compromise : The art of dividing a cake in such a way that everybody believes he got the biggest Piece.
- Tears : The hydraulic force by which masculine will-power is defeated by feminine water power.
- Dictionary : A the only place where success comes before work.
- Conference Room : A place where everybody talks, nobody listens and everybody disagrees later on.
- Classic : A book which people praise, but do not read.
- Smile : A curve that can set a lot of things straight.
- Office : A place where you can relax after your strenuous home life.
- Yawn : The only time some married men ever get to open their mouth.
- Etc. : A sign to make others believe that you know more than you actually do.
- Committee : Individuals who can do nothing individually and sit to decide that nothing can be done together.
- Experience : The name men give to their mistakes.
- Atom Bomb : An invention to end all inventions.
- Philosopher : A fool who torments himself during life, to be spoken of when dead.
- Diplomat : A person who tells you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip.
- Opportunist : A person who starts taking bath if he accidentally falls into a river.
- Optimist : A person who while falling from Eiffel tower says in midway,"See I am not injured yet."
- Miser : A person who lives poor so that he can die rich.
- Father : A banker provided by nature.
- Criminal : A guy no different from the rest... except that he got caught.
- Boss : Someone who is early when you are late and late when you are early.
- Politician : One who shakes your hand before elections and your confidence after.
- Doctor : A person who kills your ills by pills, and kills you with his bills.
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Symbol : WO
Accepted at 36-28-36, though isotopes ranging from 25-10-20 to 60-55-60 have been identified.
- Found wherever man is, but seldom in the highly reactive, energetic singlet state.
- Surplus quantities found in all urban areas.
- Undergoes spontaneous dehydrolysis (weeps) at absolutely nothing, and freezes at a moments notice.
- Totally unpredictable.
- Melts when properly treated, very bitter if not well used.
- Found in various states, ranging from virgin metal to common ore.
- Non-magnetic, but can be attracted by coins and sport cars.
- In its natural shape the specimen varies considerably, but it is often changed artificially so well that the change is indiscernible except to the experienced eye.
- Has a great affinity for AU, AG, and C (in the crystalline form.)
- May give violent reaction if left alone.
- Will absorb great amounts of food matter.
- Highly desired reaction is initiated with various reagents (such as C(2)-H(5)-OH and sexy aftershave lotions.)
- An essential catalyst is often required (must say you love her at least five times daily).
- Reaction accelerates out of control when in the dark and all reaction conditions are suitable.
- Extremely difficult to react if in the highly stable pure form. Yields to pressure applied to correct points. The reaction is highly exothermic.
- Best results are obtained between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
- A short time after this, specimens begin to deteriorate, sometimes rapidly.
- Highly ornamental.
- Used as a tonic for low spirits.
- Used on lonely nights as a heating agent (if properly prepared).
- May be trained to cook food, although great care must be exercised.
- Pure specimens turn rosy tint if discovered in raw, natural state.
- Turns green if placed besides a better specimen.
- Turns blue if proper reaction conditions are not met. Often shows signs of illogical behavior patterns.
- Most powerful reducing agent known to man (income and ego).
- Highly explosive in inexperienced hands.
- Specimen must be used with great care if experiments are to succeed.
- Some of this species have been known to cause confused thinking and varying levels of insanity.
Note: It is illegal to possess more than one permanent specimen, however, a certain amount of exchange is permitted.
Original text came from a page in textfiles.com.
To read the article, click here.