- Think before you act; it's not your money.
- All good management is the expression of one great idea.
- No executive devotes effort to proving himself wrong.
- Cash in must exceed cash out.
- Management capability is always less than the organization actually needs. Truth 5.1 of Management: Organizations always have too many managers.
- Either an executive can do his job or he can't.
- If sophisticated calculations are needed to justify an action, don't do it.
- If you are doing something wrong, you will do it badly.
- If you are attempting the impossible, you will fail.
- The easiest way of making money is to stop losing it.
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Truths of Management
Posted by Randz at 7:25 PM